Monday, August 3, 2009

Welcome to my blog!


Welcome,
My name is Matt Grace and I have decided to begin a journey into the complex world of real estate. I am inviting all to share in my trials as I start out as a novice salesperson and then grow into a seasoned professional. I welcome all thoughts and comments even good and maybe some bad advice to help me along. We will learn and be frustrated together. I will charm and humor most and confuse some like my lovely wife Carol who doesn't understand the viral world yet. You will get to know Carol's prowess with baking in later blogs. You will see my son Matty learn life lessons as a five year old. You will see that I started this journey for his benefit and will realize how much its means to me to do well for his benefit overall. We will embrace this viral world and use it to our advantage. This blog will start out small with minimal impact and we will grow it into a vast universe of real estate knowledge. You will see I am a dreamer and a eternal optimist..But a clean and moral hard worker. We will enjoy our time together on this blog. So with that lets start this adventure together and see where it takes us.....are you ready?

No comments:

Post a Comment